Great opportunity to purchase two award winning franchises together, one
specializing in Italian beef and the other stuffed pizza.
Featuring char-grilled Italian beef, sausage & polish, 100% beef burgers,
chicken sandwiches and Vienna all beef hot dogs. Along with tasty wings,
wraps, tamales and fresh hand-cut fries. As well delicious stuffed and thin
pizzas. Plus, appetizers, sides, soups, salads and desserts. Pepsi fountain
Simple operation - counter service. Dine in, take out, drive-thru and delivery.
Plus catering. Online ordering also available.
Fully equipped kitchen with a Middle Bee Marshall pizza oven. Spacious
seating area. Ample parking for 35.
Location: Prime retail space in a freestanding building with drive-thru. Near
O’Hare and I-90 interchange. Situated on a major road with over 27,000 cars
passing by daily. Also close to many large high rise office buildings, industrial
parks and hotels.
Perfectly situated in a picturesque suburb of 37,000 residents located 14 miles
northwest of downtown Chicago. This sought after suburb with its tree-lined
streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools and ample parks make it one
of the most desirable family communities in the Chicagoland area!
Year Established: 1974 (Current Owners 2013).
Lease Information: Leased space $10,000/mth includes rent and taxes.
Property also available for purchase for $1,100,000.
Training: A comprehensive training program at their corporate headquarters
in Mokena, IL. A state-of-the-art training facility equipped with classrooms,
computer work stations, and kitchens for hands on experience. Plus, in-store
Value of FF&E (Included in Asking Price): $150,000.
Seller Financing: No.
Competition/Market: Home of the great Chicago sandwich. Chicago’s #1
Italian Beef by Chicago Magazine. A quintessential food icon and Chicago
legend. Consistently chosen as One of the Top 10 Sandwiches in America.
Oven roasted pure Italian beef, tender and lean, sliced thin with original
flavors. Topped with their famous gardiner, full of spices, hot peppers, a
secret vegetable mix and pure vegetable oil. Their French fried potatoes voted
one of the “Top 10 Best” in the U.S.A. All real and all natural.
* Esquire Magazine - One of the Best Sandwiches in America
* History Channel - History of Good Food in America
* Good Morning America - Chicago’s Best Italian Beef Sandwich
* TODAY Show - Chicago’s Best Italian Beef Sandwich
* NBC The Home Show - World's Greatest Beef Sandwich
* Food Wars – Best Beef Chicago on Travel Channel
* Travel and Leisure - America’s Top 10 Sandwiches
* Playboy's A-List: Voted Top 10 Best Sandwich in America
* Chicago Magazine - The Best Italian Beef Sandwich
* Food Industry News - Silver Platter Award
* Appeared on Bobby Flay's Food Nation Show
* Appeared on Chicago Fire and Chicago PD
Home to the original stuffed deep dish pizza. The second franchise has
consistently earned the honor of Chicago’s Best Pizza from 1975 and
continues to hold that title today. The original inventors of the stuffed pizza.
Well known for the highest quality and freshness. Dough is made from
scratch daily together with their original pizza sauce. Their spices are
imported from all over the world and they offer a total of 27 toppings -
something for everyone.
* The Right Stuffed - PMQ Pizza Magazine
* America's Top Pizza Chains - Pizza Magazine
* Best Stuffed Pizza - Chicago Magazine (won twice)
* Major Hit at Chicago Fest - Chicago Tribune
* # 1 Pizza - ABC TV
* Three Top Stuffed Pizzas - Pizza Today
* Best Fettuccini Alfredo in Chicago - Chicago Tribune
* Tastiest Pizza - Entertainment Publications
* Top 10 in Pizza Industry - Pizza Today
* 1st Place Best Pizza To-Go - Chicago Tribune
* The Best Pizza in Chicago - Chicago Magazine
* Best By Far Pizza Chicago & Its Suburbs - Entertainment Publications
* Best Pizza - Chicago Suburban Times (won twice)
* Best Chicago-Style Pizza in the Windy City - Virgin Atlantic
* Best Pizza in Lemont - Lemont Jaycees
* Best of the Burbs - Best Italian Food - 108FM Radio
* Best Pizza in Lockport - Lockport Sun
* Best Pizza of Atlanta - Atlanta Tribune
Growth & Expansion: The Italian beef franchise started as a neighborhood
beef stand on West Taylor St in Chicago’s “Little Italy” neighborhood.
Currently 11 Chicagoland locations.
The stuffed pizza franchise has been serving the Chicagoland area for over 43
years. Began franchising in 1990, currently have 26 locations here in the
Illinois, as well as, Georgia and California.
Keep the current concepts or make it your own in this ideal location!
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with employees or patrons.
Listed by Tom Traina at EatZ & Associates